- 2 EGGS
- 2 tbsp. milk OR water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tsp. butter, room temperature, DIVIDED
- 4 slices whole wheat OR white bread
- 2 slices Co-Jack cheese
- 4 slices fully-cooked bacon
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
- Heat 1 tsp. butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, GENTLY PULL the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from pan.
- Clean skillet.
- Spread remaining 2 tsp. butter evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Place 2 slices in skillet, buttered side down.
- Top evenly with scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon.
- Cover with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Grill sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!