- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (14 to 14 1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
- Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.
- Pour off drippings.
- Combine broth, tomatoes and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese; heat through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!