- 1 can (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 drops McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Separate and twist breadsticks as directed on package.
- Squeeze 4 to 5 drops food color into small bowl.
- Dip individual almond slices into food color until each is coated.
- Press one dyed almond into one end of each breadstick to resemble a fingernail.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese onto breadsicks, if desired.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Serve with your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce for dipping.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!