- 12 strips bacon, cooked
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, cored, each sliced into 6 slices
- Spread 1 slice bread with 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise; top with a lettuce leaf.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise on each side of another bread slice; place on lettuce.
- Top with 3 slices tomato and 3 strips bacon.
- Spread a third slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Invert bread on bacon and press down gently.
- Cut each sandwich in half or in quarters.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!