- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in extra-light syrup, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- Thinly slice four peach slices; set aside for garnish.
- Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese.
- Cover and process until blended.
- Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- Spoon into four serving dishes.
- Top with reserved peaches.
- Refrigerate until serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!