- 1 lb.ground venison
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blue cheese; crumbled
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. mustard, dry
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 cup steak sauce
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Potatoes; Instant Mashed
- Bacon; Crisp & Crumbled
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix half of the cheese and all the ingredients together.
- Spread the venison mixture into an ungreased loaf pan, 9 X 5 X 3-inches or shape into a loaf in an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until done.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Prepare the potatoes as directed on the package except — stir in the remaining cheese.
- Spread the potatoes on the sides and top of the meat loaf.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!