- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 EGGS
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.; 10 biscuits) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheese, ham and green onions in small bowl; mix well.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Separate biscuits; press or roll each into a 5-inch round on lightly floured surface.
- Place 1 biscuit in each of 10 greased muffin cups, leaving the 2 cups in center of pan empty.
- Press biscuits firmly against bottom and sides of cups and form rim at top.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. cheese mixture into each cup.
- Pour in egg mixture, dividing evenly.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set and biscuits are deep golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan; serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!