- 2 to 4 fully-cooked turkey breakfast sausage patties (2 to 4 oz.)
- 2 to 4 EGGS
- 2 to 4 tbsp. milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp. butter
- 2 slices American cheese, halved
- Ketchup, pickles
- Heat sausage according to package directions; keep warm.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Place sausage patties on microwave-safe plate.
- Top evenly with eggs, then with cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH a few seconds, just to melt cheese.
- Top with ketchup and pickles.
- Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!