- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes,
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/2 water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 shredded low-moisture, part-skim Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400°. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside. Place chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.