Candied Bacon Breadsticks
- cooking spray
- 2 lbs. bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 pkgs. thin hard breadsticks
- 2 cups brown sugar, in a 9-by-13 dish
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap one bacon strip around each breadstick, leaving about one inch uncovered on each end.
- Place wrapped breadsticks in the brown sugar and roll around. Tap off excess sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until bacon is crisp and browned, 30-45 minutes.
- Cool breadsticks on a piece of parchment paper or waxed paper sprayed with cooking spray.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!