- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups corn squares cereal
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces caramel candy pieces (about 1/2 cup or 10 caramels)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread cereal in a single layer on pan.
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk, butter, and caramels over low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
- Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips over very low heat. Stir until melted. Drizzle chocolate over snack. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.