- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower (1 1/4 lbs.), cut into florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into slivers
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
In small saucepan of boiling water, blanch garlic 2 minutes; drain. When cool enough to handle, mince and transfer to large mixing bowl. Add vinegar and mustard; mix well to combine. Whisk in olive oil. In covered vegetable steamer, steam cauliflower 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add to bowl along with bell pepper and parsley; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!