- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed (roughly 2 large potatoes)
- 3 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Once boiling, add the potatoes and garlic cloves. Cook until soft but not overdone, roughly 12-15 minutes. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl (or by hand with a potato masher), beat the cooked potatoes and garlic until mashed and smooth (do not overbeat).
- Beat in the butter and salt until completely incorporated then slowly beat in the milk.
- Beat in the pumpkin, cheese, and rosemary.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!