- 2 8-ounce tubs light or non-fat cream cheese
- 1 8.5-ounce can crushed pineapple (in natural juice), drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Mix all ingredients except nuts.
- Divide into two balls.
- Chill 30 minutes for easier handling.
- Note: Spray hands with vegetable spray when you shape the ball.
- Roll in nuts. (Another idea is to roll ball in chopped fresh parsley.)
- Serve one now, freeze the other.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!