Submitted by: Rick Tytko
- 1 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.
- Note: Substitute mint chocolate flavored chips for a different taste experience.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!