- 2 1/2 s all-purpose flour
- 1 butter, melted
- 2/3 finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 brown sugar, packed
- 1 heavy whipping cream
- 1 chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
In bowl, combine flour, butter, pecans and confectioners’ sugar. Press into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° 20 to 24 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and lemon peel. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Bake at 350° 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. In saucepan, combine brown sugar and cream. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pecans and vanilla. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares. Makes 15 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!