Cheesy Cauliflower Crock Pot Soup
- 1 med. size head fresh cauliflower
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 6 sliced bacon cooked and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks. Place the cauliflower in the bottom of a six-quart slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Pour the broth on top. Cover and cook on low for six hours.
- Right before serving, blend the cauliflower in the slow cooker with a hand mixer or an immersion blender.
- Pour in the heavy cream and 2 cups cheddar cheese. Stir until melted.
- Serve with bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions on top. Goes great with toasted cheese sandwiches!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!