- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease a 9-by-13 baking dish. Mix the ham, onion, red bell peppers and asparagus in prepared baking dish. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, flour, parmesan, tarragon, salt and pepper. Pour over ham mixture. Bake 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Continue baking 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe provided by Utah State University Extension.