- 1 (2 layer) pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/4 (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (7 oz.) pkg. coconut-pecan frosting mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Grease bottom of 9×13-inch baking pan. Combine cake mix, 1/4 cup butter and eggs in large bowl and mix well. Press into prepared pan. Pour pie filling over prepared layer. Combine frosting mix and 2 tablespoons butter in bowl and mix well. Sprinkle over cherry layer. Bake at 350° 30 minutes. Let stand until cool. Cut into bars. Makes 12 to 16.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!