- vegetable oil
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 boiled chicken breasts, skinned and cubed
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons sherry, divided
- 1 cup cooked rice, chilled and unseasoned
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
Heat oil in large skillet until hot. Stir-fry green pepper, celery and onion until vegetables are limp; do not brown. Add chicken, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons sherry; simmer 1 minute. Stir in chilled rice.
In small mixing bowl, combine eggs with milk. Push all ingredients in skillet to one side then pour in egg mixture. Using medium heat, cook as for scrambled eggs. When eggs reach desired doneness, mix with other ingredients in pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sherry. Adjust seasonings, then serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!