- 4 medium ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons light trans-fat free margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, lime zest, margarine, and chili powder.
- Using a spoon and your hands, spread the margarine mixture evenly over the 4 ears of corn.
- Wrap the corn individually in aluminum foil. Grill 20 minutes, turning frequently. Serve hot.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!