- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 medium ears of fresh corn on the cob, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until the onions start to turn clear.
- Add the garlic and zucchini and sauté for 4-5 more minutes until the zucchini is just starting to soften.
- Add the corn and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Then add remaining ingredients until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!