submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1-17.5oz. package peanut butter cookie mix
- 12-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cup cold milk
- 1-3.9oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 1-8oz. package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix according to package. Press into a greased 12″ pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until set; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, beat pudding and milk on medium speed for 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Chill 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.