submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, Ohio
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 medium size cold baked potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup ham chunks, cut into 1″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll crescent rolls; separate.
- Place dough points together to form a circle on an un-greased round pizza or baking pan.
- Pinch seams together to form crust.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on top of crust.
- Arrange potatoes and ham over cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve. Makes 8 slices. Delicious!