- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 10 cups corn flake cereal
- 1 bag white chocolate discs for melting (optional)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a heavy 2-quart saucepan; boil until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Pour over corn flakes in a large mixing bowl; stir to coat as evenly as possible.
- Spread and press onto a buttered baking sheet; cut into squares while still warm. Makes about 2-1/2 dozen.
- Optional: Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut for a “snowy” treat.