- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. each, salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- lettuce leaves
- RESERVE and refrigerate 4 center egg slices for garnish, if desired. CHOP remaining eggs.
- MIX mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in medium bowl. ADD chopped eggs and celery; mix well. REFRIGERATE, covered, to blend flavors.
- SERVE on lettuce leaves, garnished with reserved egg slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!