- 3 cups canned corn or thawed frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small sauté pan, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and sauté a few minutes. Add chili powder and cumin and sauté 1 minute longer. In a serving bowl, combine corn, bell peppers, tomatoes and cooled onions. Toss to mix. Add cilantro and vinegar. Toss well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss again. This recipe is best served at room temp.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!