- 2 s (about 1 lb.) diced roasted pork (loin, tenderloin, butt or fresh pork leg)
- 4 s chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 7 ozs. dry egg noodles
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 (about 4 ozs.) frozen peas
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
In small bowl thoroughly stir together 1/4 cup broth and cornstarch, set aside. In 4-quart saucepan, bring remaining broth to boil; add noodles, cook 5 minutes. Stir in bell pepper, peas and pepper. When noodles are tender, stir in cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened; stir in pork and butter; heat through.
Serve with crusty French rolls and fresh fruit.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!