- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 barbecue/grilling sauce
- 1/4 orange marmalade
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pineapple chunks or 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch squares. Thread skewers alternately with chicken, green and red pepper chunks and pineapple chunks. Combine barbecue sauce and orange marmalade. Brush mixture over skewered kabobs. Grill over medium heat 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked, turning and brushing with additional grilling sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!