- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 package (7 ounces) herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
In a skillet, cook sausage, celery and onion until sausage is done and vegetables are tender.
Drain excess fat.
In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture with remaining ingredients and enough broth to hold mixture together.
Shape into 8-10 balls.
Place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!