- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- melted butter for brushing pan
- Whisk milk, water, eggs, egg yolk, sugar and salt in medium bowl just until combined.
- Whisk in flour until smooth. Gently whisk in 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Brush 10-inch non-stick skillet lightly with melted butter; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Lift skillet from heat and quickly pour in 1/3 cup crepe batter, tilting and swirling pan to cover bottom evenly.
- Return pan to heat and cook until bottom is lightly browned, about a minute.
- Carefully turn crepe over in pan. Cook second side until light brown, about 30 seconds.
- Repeat to cook remaining batter, stacking crepes on a plate with a piece of waxed paper in between them.
- Top crepes with fresh fruit, preserves, or cream cheese, fold into quarters, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.