- 1 lowfat plain yogurt
- 4 ozs. lowfat cream cheese
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- cucumber and sliced thin mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Stir yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; stir to blend. Serve with raw or blanched vegetables, such as carrots, celery, tomatoes or zucchini.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!