Easy Gluten-free Cornmeal Casserole
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup whole grain cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Egg whites from 2 eggs
- 1 cup fat free evaporated milk
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Spray a 6 cup soufflé dish or casserole with non-stick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add in cornmeal, stirring constantly over medium-high heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter. In a large mixer bowl, beat eggs together. Stir in the milk. Add in the cooked cornmeal. Beat until well-combined, about 2 minutes. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!