- 3 cups mostaccioli, cooked, drained
- 1 jar (27 1/2 oz) light pasta sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced halved yellow squash
- 2 cups sliced halved zucchini
Mix mostaccioli, sauce, 1 cup of the cheese and vegetables. Spoon into 13 by 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375º for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Great substitute: Substitute 1 cup each thinly sliced red and green peppers for 1 cup each of the squash and zucchini.
Recipe provided by the National Dairy Council.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!