- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1-1/2 cups prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings. Cook’s Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!