- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: Bread Crumbs
- Combine above ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then, form into handful-sized patties.
- Final, throw onto a fire-hot grill & Enjoy.
- Note: If you want your burgers to taste even better, add more sugar, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Another Note: If your mixture becomes too juicy to form into patties, add bread crumbs to thicken it up.
- Yet another note: To experience the taste of these burgers to their full potential, garnish with BBQ sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!