- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 slices white, wheat or raisin bread
- Heat oven to 500°.
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt, mixing well.
- Dip slices in egg mixture, then place on baking sheets sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake about 5 minutes, until bottom is golden brown.
- Flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Cool, then freeze in single layer.
- Once frozen (about 2 hours) they can be packaged individually or placed in a single freezer bag.
- To serve: Remove from freezer, and heat in toaster or toaster oven, and then serve.