- 2 cups rhubarb diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- cup flour
- cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine
- In a medium bowl, mix rhubarb, sugar, egg, flour and vanilla until well blended.
- Put rhubarb mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Cover rhubarb mixture with topping.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 30 minutes or until done.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!