- 1 (29 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs. chicken, skinned and cubed
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
Combine all ingredients except chicken and oranges. Add chicken pieces. Cover. Cook on high 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in oranges. Serve over hot rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!