- 10 frozen soft white dinner rolls
- 1 (6.5 oz.) container garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (8 oz.) jar marinara sauce, warmed
Heat oven to 375°. Remove rolls from bag; thaw 10 minutes. With thumb, make indentation in center of each roll. In medium bowl, mix cheese, sundried tomatoes and olives. Place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in each indentation. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!