- 2 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Vegetables garnishes:
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, finely chopped
- Chopped avocado
- In a bowl, combine the soup base ingredients.
- Stir in vegetable garnishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with avocado and croutons; serve cold.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!