Submitted by our Reader’s Kitchen Week Two Winner: Kathi Hamilton
- 8 hash brown patties or 3 cups tater tots
- 2 Tbsp onion chopped fine(optional)
- 1 tsp parsley(optional)
- 12 eggs whipped and lightly scrambled
- 1 1/2 lbs cheddar cheese shredded
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1 lbs sausage browned
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- pepper to taste
- Layer in order given in a 9″ by13″ greased pan.
- To make sauce; fry sausage, add butter, flour, salt,milk; cook until thickened, take off heat then add sour cream and pepper.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 30 to 40 mins. serves 10.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!