Submitted by our Reader’s Kitchen Week Two Winner: Kathi Hamilton
- 3 1/2 cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 3/4 oz box powdered fruit pectin
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- Place pumpkin in a large saucepan.Add pumpkin pie spice and fruit pectin to pumpkin and mix well. Place over high heat; stir until mixture comes to gentle boil. Immediately add the sugar and stir in well.
- Bring to a rolling boil and boil hard for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and paddle into jars with lids. Store in refrigerator 2 to 3 weeks. Makes about 5 1/2 cups.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!