Submitted by our Reader’s Kitchen Week Two Winner: Kathi Hamilton
- 2 sticks of butter/margarine
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 3 Heaping Tbsp. chicken base
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 cup chicken cut up
- 3 lbs. Inn made noodles
- Cook all but noodles and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and make sure they are covered with liquid and bring to a boil again.
- Turn heat to low and cover kettle and let simmer slowly for 15-20 mins. Enjoy!!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!