Submitted by Anita Neuenschwander of New Waterford, Ohio
- 1 unbaked 9″ pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Karo
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup pecans
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Beat in next 5 ingredients, stir in pecans.
- Pour into pastry shell. Bake in 350° oven 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool. Serves 8.
- Note: this pie is very good made with hickory nuts.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!