- 1 jar (16 oz.) whole pickled beets, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 pound medium cooked shrimp, peeled, tails removed
- 1/2 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- Prepared vinaigrette dressing
Cut well-drained beets into quarters. Combine beets and olives in medium bowl. Top with combined shrimp and cucumber. Sprinkle with dill, and drizzle with vinaigrette, as desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!