- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon anise extract (optional)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-sized chunks-or 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium grapefruit, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large oranges, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tangerines, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes
Mix corn syrup, sugar, lemon juice, and flavoring extract together in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Combine all fruits in serving bowl. Pour syrup over fruit; toss to coat. Chill covered, at least 30 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!