Fresh Peach Salsa:
- 1-1/2 cups diced fresh peaches
- 1 firm, but ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small jalapeño, minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Grilled Fish Tacos:
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh salmon, halibut, catfish, or your favorite fish.
- Corn tortillas
- 1 Avocado, peeled and sliced thin
- Lime wedges
- Combine salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, sugar, and coriander. Brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Grill fish on oiled grill grates for 3-5 minutes per side until cooked to your liking. Char tortillas on grill about 10 seconds on each side.
- Serve tacos with fresh salsa and desired toppings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!