- 2 1/2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 8 oz. halibut steaks
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Put diced tomato into mixing bowl. Add basil, olive oil and vinegar, mix well, and set aside. Rub fish with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill fish over medium-hot fire for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until flesh is opaque through center. Add lemon juice and garlic to tomato mixture, and mix well. Spoon sauce on a plate and place a fillet on top of sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!