- 2 – 3oz. pkgs. orange gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 small can (6 oz.) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 sm. pkg. lemon instant pudding
- 1 – 4oz. pkg. whipped topping
Mix gelatin and water in 11 x 7 inch cake pan. Add frozen orange juice. Drain pineapple; add to gelatin mixture. Put in refrigerator until set. Make topping by combining milk with pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over gelatin mixture. Cut in squares to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!